Antivirus business is booming in the current century. It is for a good reason though. Nowadays millions and millions of new people are buying new computers and laptops. With the increase in PC users, the attacks on Windows OS PCs are increasing in an exponential manner. Now more than ever, we all need to use one of the best premium antivirus on our Windows 10 Computers.
- AVG antivirus is among the excellent virus detection engines for Windows 10 PCs.
- When this software is installed on your PC, you can browse the internet without qualms.
- It is available with an easy-to-use user interface which enhances the efficient performance of operations.
- AVG removes any malware affected file in your PC within seconds.
- In addition, AVG performs a full system scan at regular intervals of time. Moreover, this antivirus software is great when it comes to the detection of phishing attacks. You can download the AVG antivirus trial version for free.
Panda Cloud Antivirus
- Panda Cloud is a cloud-based antivirus software which is available in both free and paid versions.
- This antivirus software was developed by Panda Security. With Panda Cloud antivirus, you are allowed to perform a quick or full system scan.
- You can perform a quick scan of all the drives, folders, and files contained in your Windows 10 PC using it.
- The full system scan provides you with a report of the threats removed daily, weekly, and monthly.
- This software also runs constantly in the background while offering protection against the latest viruses or malware.
- Panda Cloud Antivirus is simple to use and can be utilized by anyone who possesses the basic knowledge of antivirus software.
Apart from these antiviruses, there are many more free antivirus Windows 10 are available out there. They are all explained in the Win98central blog.
Kaspersky is an excellent antivirus software which stops malware before it downloads in your Windows 10 PC. This software doesn’t use a lot of system resources while running. When performing deep scans using this software, your PC doesn’t experience any slowdown. Kaspersky also features a virtual keyboard that is intended to shield anything you type online against trackers as well as keyloggers.
Avira is reliable antivirus software for Windows 10 PCs. It runs by consuming a few resources of your system. This antivirus program is available with a built-in malware detection service which automatically protects your computer against any malware. Besides, it scans the data downloaded from the internet to detect any threats. You can as well use this software to perform a full system scan. The most interesting thing about Avira is that it is capable of dealing with all types of viruses.
Norton antivirus is offered for free for 30 days with all its features available. This software is available with a few extra features which are not commonly included in the basic antivirus software such as a password manager and a firewall. These features are essential tools for keeping your Windows 10 PC safe by stopping malicious downloads and protecting your online identity. Norton antivirus runs at an average speed and performs an automatic scan of the system.
Windows defender is good at stopping threats from infecting your Windows 10 PC but results from various lab tests show that it is not foolproof. Therefore, I recommend you install one of the above antivirus software in your PC to help in protecting it against viruses or malware.