Don’t limit your entertainment world to your small screen only if you have the option to watch them on the Big screen like TV with devices like Amazon Fire TV or ChromeCast, ROKU media Player. Get through this post to stream movies using HBO Now app to your Amazon Fire TV or ROKU media player.
- Must Read: YouTube Red is here now, you can check the features and countries it supports.
Downloading this amazing app to Android is so easy, you just need the (.apk) version file of it. One can find that apk file so easily on the boss of search engines, Google. You can search and download it or I’ll provide it. Here is one of the best sources I’ve found HBO Now apk download in your Smartphone.
Coming to its hallmark features, you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows. It has all the latest movies and TV shows and you can get the updates and news about all TV shows and upcoming movies. Simple User interface and it’s extraordinary features make this app so popular. Now you can use this app to stream movies or TV shows using Amazon Fire TV or ROKU media player.
Amazon Fire TV is an external Media player which allows you to watch HD quality movies in Netflix, Amazon video, HULU and allows you to use the app on your TV. ROKU also similar to Amazon fire TV where you watch videos or movies and browse apps.
Requirements To Stream Movies In HBO Now
Before proceeding to the procedure of streaming movies using HBO Now you need to check below points.
- A smart TV which supports Amazon Fire TV or ROKU media player.
- Install HBO Now app on your Smartphone (HBO Now for Android/Hulu for iPhone)(Provide link for Android and Iphone).
- Install All cast app in your mobile phone which transfer video to your TV.
- A good wireless or internet connection which can stream videos fast.
Stream Movies Using HBO Now App In Amazon Fire TV & ROKU Media Player
There are so many users who are using Amazon Fire TV and ROKU media player. Get through this below points to stream movies in HBO Now app to your TV using Amazon Fire TV and ROKU media player.
- Install HBO Now app on your smart phone.
- Go to Google Play store to download All cast app. There so many alternative casting apps are available, but All cast works well with different types of media players like Amazon fire TV and ROKU media player.
- Once HBO Now app installed, go to app menu and open it.
- Choose your media which you want to cast on your TV.
- Choose the Quality of video which you want to stream.
- You can see Player option in the bottom. Click on that one and change it to External mode.
- Once you choose the player mode as external, click on watch now option.
- It will show all available external players on your device.
- Choose Allcast to stream movies from HBO Now app to Your TV.
- All cast app will be opened. It will search and list all available external players. Choose your Amazon Fire TV or ROKU medial player and tap on that to stream movies from HBO Now to your TV.
Check If All Cast Not Discovering Your Amazon Fire TV or ROKU Media Player:
- Make sure that your device is connected to a wireless network.
- Check for Power supply to Amazon Fire TV or ROKU media player. If it is Ok to restart your device.
- Select right input mode(HDMI1 or HDMI2 or HDMI3) on your TV in which your device Amazon Fire TV or ROKU media player is connected.
- Check for internet connection to your android phone.